Projected Data Portal
So, what exactly is Modus Health Group’s Projected Data Portal?
Modus Health Group’s Data Portal is an online data resource that accurately tracks and projects medical device unit volume, specialty medication dosage volume, hospital admissions, medical procedures, and insurance payor volume for a large amount of highly followed healthcare companies.
Our projected trackers are updated weekly, so you’ll always have the latest, most precise information available to inform your business decisions. Modus’ Data Portal has been trusted and utilized by many of the largest investors in the healthcare industry for over 8 years.
The Data Portal works so well because it utilizes actual samples of patient volume from across the United States to correctly predict trends and demand growth. Our portal updates in real-time to anticipate the impact of changes in healthcare services and policies. In short, the Modus Data Portal provides valuable, actionable insights that you cannot find elsewhere.
We currently have four datasets available and each dataset shows you current market demand by diagnosis, doctor specialty, and procedure. The available datasets are:
Medical Technology & Diagnostics Companies
Biotech Specialty Medication Companies
Health Care Facilities and Services
Special Reports and Trackers also available…
- Specialty Injectable Demand Trackers
- Product Level Reported Sales Trackers
- Product Level Sales Guidance Trackers
- Hospital Inpatient Admissions Trackers
- Outpatient Screening and Diagnostic Trackers
- Implantable Device Trackers
- Macro Market Share Trackers by Indication
- Physician Specialty Share Trackers
- Medical Diagnosis Share Trackers
- Comorbidity Share Trackers
- Hospital Service Area Outpatient Trackers
- Specialty Injectable Diagnosis Trackers
Create noticeable change at your firm and give your brain some peace knowing that the comprehensive, concrete data you receive from Modus Health Group is the most accurate information available.